Monday, January 17, 2011

Canon-ieat Food Photography Workshop: We go Sushi!

Felt happy last Saturday as I went for a food photography course by Canon. It was a good and breezy day! The Japanese restaurant was unique! They had air-con and alfresco dining as well, so even though it rained outside, they had a sheltered outside area to have a meal or drink.

I liked the decor. Anyway, the place is at Triple One Somerset Road, the name of restaurant is called Fukuichi Japanese Restaurant and it is at Level 2. The food is also very fresh. Sampled their food when we were there! It was a 3-hour event that includes the food photography course, sampling of food and taking lots of pictures!

I certainly learned a lot about food photography. I always thought that the subject should be ALWAYS at the centre of the picture you are taking, but Dr Tay completely changed my view of that. I realize we don't necessary have to do that.

Pictures are courtesy of my buddy, May, who definitely takes much better pictures that I do. Thanks buddy! Hope u enjoy the pictures!











Well, I have not posted all the pictures in this blog yet... Have some more to go... Well stay tuned the another posting... I don't blog full-time, so I guess I shall just blog when I have the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment