Saturday, January 15, 2011

Palio- Dining at Resorts World

Experience dining at Palio was quite pleasant... Their pizzas were all home-made! Yummy! We enjoyed the Italian pizza... You can even watch the chef as he make the pizzas... Although not much twirling like the roti prata man does... the pizza in my opinion very fresh and light... They mention on their website that "there are seasonal ingredients flown in from Italy, guests can partake in an gastronomic encounter which marries great taste with visual artistry". Nicely written! :) I guess that was enough to make us go and try their pizzas! :) You can check it out at: http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/ShoppingDining/Dining/DiningPalio

There was a queue forming in front of the door when we were nicely seated and waiting patiently for our pizza. You will also be able to see all the chefs busy at work as their 'work benches' were at the dining areas where they make their pizzas and other gastromical delights... :)

Hmmm I will rate their seafood pizza 4 out of 5 and the mushroom soup that I had 3.5 out of 5. The seafood pizza was about $30. I guess I am a seafood fan! :P





Next I will do a post on the restaurant called Garden Slug! :) Look out for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment