Friday, January 14, 2011

New year new resolutions once again!

Someone remarked that cobwebs were forming on my blog! Hahaha

Can u see them? Anyway this month I strive to have a certain number of blog entries if I can... Hmm have not tried blogging using the iPad... Have u done it before?

Well I wish to lose weight this year! Hope that it will work... U know.. The Women's weekly this month has mentioned that they will tell u how to lose 5kg easily! Without exercising or eating less? Have u guessed one of the ways of doing that already? They mentioned one way is to put make up on in a certain way! Hahaha I never tried yet.. But I guess it might just work... It looks like u have lost 5kg but not physically lost 5kg! ;)

Anyway I have cute pictures of A here... Or least they r cute in my opinion!





No comments:

Post a Comment